Monday, September 26, 2005

Well that was fun!.....

First physio appointment today. Assessment of the knees. After twisting, pulling etc Jeff is quite sure that there will be lots to see on the x-ray. He did some funky ultrasound thing, then something that made me knees feel like they were full of pins and needles, all the while a fabulous heating thing draped over my knees. He has decided that I seem to have external tibial tortion, and so is going to work at strengthening the muscles around my knee to help them get back in line. I even have homework, and get to go back again next week for more of the same...

Bought a half peck of pears the other day and am trying out pear chutney. Never had it but I like Mango chutney so thought I'd give the pear a whirl....

Emily and Jacob are coming for the night tonight. It'll be nice to have a good buddy here for a nice long visit.

Hope you have all enjoyed your Monday!

No comments: