Friday, April 22, 2005

I can't believe it!

Today I popped over to a friends for a bit after lunch. The kids played nicely for awhile then her two had a meltdown. I figured it was time to head out and let them get on with their regular rest time. That was at about 3 mins to 3. Daniel gets home from school at 2:40. The kids and I still had to bike home. We were only a block away but the house was locked and the van was gone. I am so lucky that the neighbor was home and noticed Daniel pounding the front door down. She has a sense of humour too which is helpful.
I feel like the worlds worst mother. Who forgets their kid?
The sun is shining away today, it's still cold though thanks to the wind. I have been so cranky the last couple of days. It would seem that everything sets me off. I even set myself off. Maybe I need a vacation from being me!

No comments: