Thursday, June 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!




Today my precious boy, you turn five! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was waiting for you to come. You were so much fun from the very beginning. Always into everything, afraid of nothing. Although that sometimes gets you into a spot of trouble, it is a quality that will serve you well. You are our rough and tumble, throw yourself into everything boy, but also our most sensitive kid! You might be the first to throw a punch, but you are the first to solve the problem in the end.

You have a fierce love for your siblings and Dad and I, and we hope that never changes. A Sam hug is about the best one could ever receive. Your sense of humour rivals Daniel and Claire's so we are always laughing. Of course, as you know that always makes it hard for me to be serious when I need to correct you as well!

I love you Samuel Craig! I pray that this next year is one where you really grow in many ways. I pray that you continue to embrace life and to love as fiercely as you do now! Happy birthday my boy!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sam!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!! My mom would love his red hair! She wanted a red haired grandkid and out of 13, didn't get a one!

Happy Birthday Sam!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Cute pictures, I love what you wrote about him, very cool!

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! Matt and I remember you doing your hermit-crab-walk accross your floor during our Thursday night suppers. Seems like yesterday! Time sure does fly!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sam. Your big smile tells me your are one mischeivious boy who is full of joy and life.

Perri

Jamie Dawn said...

I hope his birthday was lots of fun.
May his rough and tumble personality never diminish and his firece love of family grow and grow.