Monday, July 02, 2007

our wishes for you on your birthday!


Hoping that this next year is a good one with much less heartache and many more happy memories! I'm glad you're my sister and I wouldn't trade that for anything. You are never far from my thoughts. Love Alison

Marg, you are the best sister-in-law that I could wish for...even though you smell like the Stinky-Cheese man and steal ice cream from all the little kids in Hamilton. Ok, seriously, I really love you lots and have so much fun with your sense of humour (how disturbing is that!). Make sure that you give lots of cake and ice cream and presents and down time, etc. to Pernell because thats what I'd want on Alison's birthday. Hud

Happy Birthday. I hope you don,t get cake. muw huw huw ha!!! love Claire

Have a happy B-day, I love you . Have lots of cake ( but share with the kids) have a great year! Sincerly your oldest nephew, Daniel

Hi Mrs. Potato-Head. I love you a lot, Mrs. Potato-Head. I'm not really telling you that because it's a secret. Bye-bye Mrs. Potato Head. And this is what else I want to say, Hi Mrs. Tooters. Bye, bye Tooters. From Sam.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Margie said...

Thank you all you crazy, stinky, potatoeheaded Trenholms.

Jodi said...

That is too cute! Happy Birthday Margie!

Jamie Dawn said...

I hope she had a great birthday!!!!
Those personal notes were great.

Evey said...

lol. i love this. u guys are awesome. lucky margie