Thursday, October 20, 2005

And today from Andrea we have this game......

Go to http://www.google.com/ and select Images. Type in your responses to the questions below and choose a picture from the first page only that represents your answer.

Your home town?
The town/city where you now live?
Last years favorite Christmas present?
Your occupation?
Your hobby or pastime?
What's your favorite meal?
Favorite smell?
Your ideal vacation spot?


Halifax

Where do I live now?
Time with my family was by far the best gift!
Stay at home mom is my job
Gardening
Thai food at Talay Thai
Vanilla
The Bahamas

3 comments:

Cori said...

I love it all. I love Thai food but I have no one to go with as I seem to be the only one in my family who cares for it!

Jamie Dawn said...

These picture memes are so neat. I've seen them on a few other blogs. I will do it myself one of these days. The images you chose were cool! I have some vanilla candles right now. I burn them in the evenings, and the smell is delicious.

Evey said...

I have never had Thai food.....i hear it is good though.