Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm now sexier than ever!

Hear the sarcasm! Went to physio this afternoon, enjoyed the normal ultrasound, and electric stuff, and then got to have my knee caps taped in place! When I squeeze my muscle, instead of moving up and down they move side to side. The taping is supposed to force them where they are meant to go. Crazy theory...we'l see if it helps! So for now, I am walking around stiffly with giant bandaid type things on my knees. It's really a shame that summer seems to be back, and it's too hot for pants!

4 comments:

Cori said...

I am sure you look sexier now than ever! hang in there!

Shelley said...

Well at least you had your matching sexy jammies on, on the front porch to boot! You are such a great matcher! Bandages and Jammies! Seriously though, this seems like a weird theory, does it not?

Jamie Dawn said...

Sexy lady! Look at those gorgeous knees!!
Flaunt it, Alison.
Hang in there through all of this.

Jodi said...

I'm too sexy for my tape, too sexy for my knees, too sexy for my...LOL hee hee hee

Sorry I couldn't resist. I hope all this un-sexiness makes your knees feel better though!