Thursday, May 03, 2007

Home again, home again....

We are back! Exhausted but happy....it was a full two weeks, full of lots of activity and mostly sunny days.

I got to meet my blogging frend Andrea who was no less then I expected. A fabulous girl who I wish I could hang out with on a regular basis. We got a wee bit lost as we had anticipated but she managed to get me back to my father's in one piece. We had a whole day together which was wonderful!

The pictures below really speak for themselves....I held back from posting the hundreds that we took, but these should give you an idea of the fun we had. They are in random order, not following the time sequence at all.

I returned to dead tomatoe plants so those need to be started again, but the rest of the house was in perfect order, happy husband and kids!

I leave tomorrow for the ladies retreat and then I am home for the summer! We have weddings, and birthdays, camp and camping ahead.....good times for all.

I am heading outside now to clean up the gardens with Sam, thankful that it is a warm and sunny day!

I have not yet been able to speak to Rosa but I have talked to Kylie, who tells me that she is doing well despite her hair loss already. She goes for her second treatment on Monday. She will not be joining us at the retreat as she needs to avoid crowds. Her nausea is being kept at bay with meds. I will update again as soon as I have spoken to her. Your prayers are appreciated and we would ask that you continue to remember her.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

LOL! Alison you NUT! Where are your CLOTHES?!?! Sandals in the snow! Heavens!

Super pictures! I was a Baaaad neighbour...didn't walk your dog but Hud was out quite a bit with Jake...rained the whole first week and we've been busy in the backyard and having company over lots...lame excuse but tis' the truth!

HUGS
Shel

Philosophical Karen said...

Glad you're back in one piece. ;-)