Monday, January 24, 2005

It's Over And Cleanup Has Begun!

The snow has stopped so now everyone has started the digging out process.The wind is still against us and makes it sometimes difficult while shovelling but that too will end soon. I'll assume that life will be back to normal tomorrow and the kids will return to school. These three days weekends are becoming the norm. It was funny getting to our driveway this morning as the drifts up our staps were as high as Huds hips. He waded through and then i worked my way out with the small shovel. He tackled the offering from the snowplow and then we managed to meet somewhere in the middle. Even under the van was totally full.
Hope everyone is staying warm and Andrea that your family is staying dry.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is some major snow! Yikes! The farmers are here would be rejoicing if we could even get an inch much less 4 feet! You are buried good aren't ya?! Wow!

Margie said...

I have to say I miss the drifts, I mean not while the wind is forming them but I remember growing up what great forts they made! When you don't have the drifts, one can really miss them!