Saturday, January 22, 2005

So Far Today...

I didn't sleep well all night as I was afraid the alarm wouldn't go off and we would miss going to Martok so Daniel could snowboard. I already feel nauseus. I got up at 5:45 to shower and pack our lunches. My brother was due to pick us up at 6:45 to head to the hill. At 6:50something his girlfriend called to say that his truck is having issues and he's going to try to get it home. Depending on when he gets home, he may or may not take Jessy's car and head out again. So here we sit, tired , waiting to hear our fate. Poor Daniel, he hasn't been to the hill yet due to various obstacles...Claire's ballett class being one of them. That being the reason I can't take our vehicle. ( that word is for Andrea )I would really like to go back to bed but everyone is up now thanks to the phone ringing and just the general rumblings of us puttering around downstairs.
Hope everyone else has a good morning.....

2 comments:

Margie said...

Sorry, it sounds frustrating! Hope it moves smoother soon!

Margie said...

I've got to say I love it when you post regularily!