Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Mice.....



At the moms group today, we made the cutest little mice. Totally edible, I thought they may be something fun that some of you might like to do with the kids.
Simply separate a double cream oreo cookie
dip stemmed marachino cherry in melted chocolate
immediately stick on a hershey kiss
place on the cookie
snip mini marshmallows into little ears
use green and red gel icing for holly, and red for the eyes......

'tis the season for good fun. We even had a light dusting of snow last night....things are getting festive!

9 comments:

Shelley said...

These are really cool! I should try these! Yummy....

Lori said...

Well, well, well. Where were these when I was doing all my goodies? They are adorable!

Jodi said...

Very Cool Alison! I will buy the ingredients tomorrow! What fun! Thanks for sharing!

Perri said...

My kids are going to love doing this. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am already intimidated. They are so very cute! Way too cute to eat.

Connie

Cori said...

Those are really cute! Of course I would have to eat them immediately!

Jamie Dawn said...

Those are sooo cute. I must get the stuff and do this!!! Squeek, squeek!

Family Of Five said...

So cute!! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie said...

Those look awesome. Hmmmm...I have a birthday party this weekend, an activity perhaps?