Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas....

It has come and gone as it always does in a flurry. Mom was with us this year and my brother joined us as well which was a real treat. Boxing day we joined the rest of the family at my birthmom's house. More fabulous food, enough to do us for a week! Hud has just taken Mom to the airport, the oldest two are off to their friends and Sam and I are about to play a matching game....the feeling of togetherness is hard to let go of at the end of the holiday and I vow to work harder at maintaining it throughout the rest of the year. A new year is soon upon us and I hope to make this one a fabulous one for my kids, full of wonderful memory making experiences...

The first one up as always....Miss Claire, so very sleepy...

 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

Hi Alison, I've been away and no access to internet for the last little while but I wanted to stop by and say I am loving all the pictures of your Christmas celebration. Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for all your blog visiting over the last year and I am hoping you and yours have a very happy 2007!!!

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

Oh how fun. Thanks for sharing all the pics with us!

Anonymous said...

those pics are great!!!
we did the gingerbread house thing, but instead of marshmallows the kids used sour gumballs with licorice allsorts, only they were too heavy and tumbled over, we had to eat them right away, umm, yeah, right!
hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas.

Leslie said...

Beautiful pics! Glad you had a great Christmas, there is nothing like it!

Anonymous said...

I actually had to wake my five year old this year! I was shocked!! LOL

Happy New Year Alison!

Bennetts on the Rock said...

Hey,

Great shots. Thanks for sharing. It reminds me tha I am overdue to for a update.

C

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Alison, Just wanted to say thanks for keeping the twins in your prayers =-).

Lindsey