Friday, December 01, 2006

It's December but....

The weather outside is far from frightful, feeling more like spring than anything. When in December can you go for a walk and stop at the store for a popsicle because it is just too warm to keep going? This has been the case the last few days, and there is still no sign of activity at the usual christmas tree spots. Sam is trucking around in shorts and a tank top, and all of our heat is turned off. I'm hoping winter will arrive soon, and the fun outside can begin. Here's to snow days! Bring 'em on!

7 comments:

Evey said...

Tell me about it, its 65 degrees here today. Good Grief.

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

Al your snow is coming... we sent it this morning... so give it a few days and it will be there! We are warming up here and are now swimming around in slush.

Tee/Tracy said...

It's like that up there, too?! I'm starting to believe those global warming scientists. This is just weird! Lately I can't sleep because I'm just too darn hot. I've been keeping windows open during the day but I can't bring myself to turn on the A/C. It's Novemeber! It's just not kosher! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Winter arrived here today. :( We had nice temps all week but a cold front came through and now it's freezing. I'm not a cold weather fan so I'm going to be wishing for spring to come quick!

Perri said...

Allison - that's how it was here this week. 72 one day and then a dip down to 40 for a high yesterday (naturally the day I had to open the house up.) I'm ready for some good snow ice cream!

Philosophical Karen said...

Do you have your cold weather yet? Ours came quickly. We've even got snow today. Be careful what you wish for!

Anonymous said...

You want winter, you can have mine!!
-21 this morning!!! Yuck!
Oh, what I'd give to walk to the store for a popsicle!