Monday, May 09, 2005

Here I Am....

I really haven't gone away. I just have not really had anything exciting to say. The weather has been relatively nice so I have been out in the garden lots, digging in the new bed, hitting the garden centers, helping friends with their gardens etc...

Life is good here, the kids are loving the season, the bikes never stop, the ducks are back in the lake which provides much enjoyment for all.

Renos will soon start on the bathroom, the roof will be done, and hopefully we can get through the summer without any more big issues. The water coming in the side of the house seems to have stopped which is a bonus.

Mothers day came and went as usual, hilarious cards from the kids, Sam causing injury to my elderly grandmother, Hud having a good nap on and off all afternoon. I commented on Coris blog that perhaps I will take Fathers day off.

No comments: