Friday, June 03, 2005

Boring!

So in light of the others who have figured out what people google that lands them on their site, I decided to find out what people do to get mine. Well, I discovered that mine are far from exciting....Alison
Forcing her jaws with elastics, etc...
But one has me intrigued. Someone put very specific search info...Alison Trenholm Halifax. Who wants to know about me, or was it really me? Maybe there is another such person. It's almost a little disconcerting!

Off to bake Claires Princess cake. Lets hope it's not too hot or the frosting will be a pain! We're holding out for the nice weather but the forcast is suggesting thundershowers. The day she was born was sooooo beautiful, sunny, clear, warm. I'd love it to be the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alison...
I looked you up on the Blog search... sorry dear, all that I wrote was "Alison Trenholm". I like hearing whats going on in the life of a family that I love so much though, even though my search word was boring.

I miss y'all!!