Thursday, June 02, 2005

Finally!

We have glorious weather! The temp is high, the ground is drying out, the trees are blooming, the kids are getting burned etc, etc, etc.

My bathroom will be ready to paint tomorrow, but not sure I'll get around to it as Claires party is on Sat. Robin, please hold on to the nasty weather til the party is over. A pinata in the house doesn't thrill me.

Daniel is away til Saturday afternoon. He went canoing/camping with his best friend and his friends dad. He left last night and I miss him like crazy. I even looked for him after school, sitting on the front porch expecting him to stroll down the street with his friends. I had to tell them that he was on an educational adventure in the outback!

Heard a rumour that my sisters visit here may be kiboshed. That would be most unfortunate. The kids are too excited not to have it happen now. I have been busy thinking of fun food for Pernell, and looking forward to haveing someone here who appreciates my culinary efforts!

Have a good one, I'm off to work on seeding the lawn!

No comments: