Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Funny Guy...

Upon reading my new Canadian Living magazine today, I thought we would try something new at the dinner table. The ideas were such that they would help you come up with ways to connect as a family over a meal. For a long time we would share the best and worst parts of our day but that was getting old.

Tonight I thought we could adopt the complimenting circle idea. I chose Daniel as tonights recipient of compliments and so off we went with Hud saying how great Daniels laugh is and when he hears him how it makes him want to laugh too. Claire said she likes hearing him play guitar because it sounds funny and she likes his tight hugs as they tickle! I said I liked his kind spirit.... and the winner that had us on the floor was Sam with his very serious...I love his big fat bummy! Of course as soon as we laughed he kept singing out, big fat bummy, big fat bummy....etc etc etc....

Can't wait to hear the compliments tomorrow!

No comments: