Monday, June 13, 2005

It's Monday!

Well, we survived a crazy weekend. Claire had so many engagements that we were kept hopping. Friday we had her graduation rehersal, sat morning her graduation. In the afternoon we had her ballet recital rehersal. Sunday was the recital itself. Her little group was #25 of 30. The kids all had to wait backstage watching movies til it was their turn. She was so pleased with herself and seemed to have lots of fun. On the way home, the van decided that I needed to understand what Hud had been experiencing with it kicking out on him. We had the problem fixed so we thought but here I was in the middle of an intersection and the van dies. I tried to get it turned onto the side street and in so doing managed to lock my steering wheel. After a guy behind me honking at me which eventually resulted in me getting out and telling him that I could NOT move the stupid thing and that I really didn't sit in intersections for entertainment, two other guys came and helped to unlock the steering and pushed me off to a less trouble causing location. Hud , my brother and the tow truck were all called and I was soon rescued. To top it all off.... I went into the corner store to use the bank machine to pay the tow guy and took out 60$ When I went to pay him, I only had 20$ Now you tell me what happened. So back I go and withdraw another 40$ There was one transaction between my first and second so I have no idea what happened to my first 40$. I need to call the company that owns the machine today. Last night Hud went to the mechanics and hopped in the van and wouldn't you know it it started right away for him. He left it and went to talk to the guy this morning. We'll see what happens next.

No comments: