Monday, June 06, 2005

Emotions.....

Why is it that our emotions can so rule our being? I was having an average day when I noticed that a call had come in that I missed. I looked at the number and realized it was someone who I had not talked to in a long time. I figured I would ring them back. As it turns out they had hit my # by mistake on their cell phone but we chatted anyway. By the time I was done on the phone I was a totally different tempered person. I was elated to have spoken with them, filled with joy and foolishness all wrapped up together.

Since the phone call, I have been enjoying my kids more , not minding the cold breeze, not been overwhelmed by the stupid amount of laundry that needs to be dealt with etc....

Here's to friends who can touch you and change you in a matter of minutes. Take a look at the blossoms below and understand how I feel!

No comments: