Tuesday, July 25, 2006

All alone...

And not sure what to do with myself. I will never understand why it is that I can wish for alone time so I can accomplish lots and just breathe, but when I have the time I am at a loss! Daniel is at camp and the others have gone to my birth moms for the night. Hud of course is at work. I have dealt with the laundry, supper is ready to be cooked, the floors have been done, and now I sit here wondering why I can't think of anything to do!!!

There is always gardening that is beckoning, and I even have a few new plants that need to go in, but at the moment that holds no interest for me. I am waiting to have some patio stones cut to a better size so I can make a meandering walkway, so my mind is full of ideas surrounding that......

I have book club tonight, and although I didn't read the book, I'm going for the fun and snacks and the hot tub.

Off I go for some tea, uninterrupted on the back deck, enjoying the sun that we have been missing the last few days.......

2 comments:

Young Lady said...

its that time of summer when being lazy is better than working or thinking, I recommend continuing doing nothing

Anonymous said...

i love alone time, i rarely get it though. the first thing i do is phone a friend i haven't spoken to, a real conversation without someone interrupting me for milk or whatever.