Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Vacation with friends....

Karen and her kids arrived on Monday and we have not stopped since. Daniel and Adam set Daniel's tent up themselves and bunked outside, Karen and I managed to get out late one night to grab a movie which I fell asleep in the middle of, shopping for us and the little kids, bike hike and amethest finding for the big boys, late suppers, lots of laughs, gardening etc. Today we went to Citadel Hill, our fortress in the middle of the city. We were there for the firing of the noon cannon and the kids managed to try all sorts of things. Adam even managed to help cook a meal for the "soldiers".

We are now just mellowing out, getting ready for a busy weekend. Daniel heads to camp on Sunday so we are planning on just taking it easy. Summer is flying by too fast......




 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Gosh I love Citadel Hill...haven't been there in soooo long...I love historic sites. Can't wait to take the kids to visit Fort Anne in Annapolis Royal in August. Thanks for the gardening help and tips too BTW! You're the best toots!

Tee/Tracy said...

You guys are always having such fun!! I love the pics! My sons have been begging me to "go camping". We haven't tried it yet :)