Thursday, March 24, 2005

Here I Am....

Haven't blogged in a little bit as I really have nothing to say.The weather has also been nice enough that we are outside all afternoon.

Things around here are pretty much the same as usual. I'm mising my valley friends, I'm trying to maintain this household, and trying not to lose my mind in all the lonliness and chaos that can sometimes be my day.

Bulbs are coming up, which is encouraging. My new closet is coming along nicely which means that I will soon be able to unpack more boxes. That will help clear out the other front room and we can start the process of finishing off that room. We will need to cut through the foundation to put a couple of windows in but once that is done we will be all set.

I was watching Sam with interest this morning while he ate his breakfast. He does this every morning but I had never paid too much attention. As he eats his cereal, he moves from seat to seat taking his bowl with him. The time in each seat varies depending on the amount of time before he drips milk on the table. As soon as he has done so, he moves on to the next seat. He stresses only when there are no more clean spots. To him that is easier than getting up for a cloth with which to wipe the table.

I was excited to see that starting on Saturday night they are going to have a new Little House series on ABC. It will run for one month. They claim that it will be true to the books. Claire and I are looking forward to it as we have been reading the books at bedtime.

Anyway, off to try to be productive.....

No comments: