Friday, November 19, 2004

Can I shock the new doctor?

It would seem that I bruise easlily. Both of my legs have bruises on them in places that I don't remember banging myself. One in particular is on the inside of my right thigh and it's UGLY! These bruises wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to go to my brand new doctor who doesn't know anything about me other than the fact that I need a pap and that I bleed when I poop so she needs to do a rectal. So I thought that if I did something shocking like dye my pubes green, she would be so shocked she wouldn't even notice the bruises and worry that I'm an abused woman. I have until Tues night to decide......

6 comments:

Margie said...

I think the dye might be bad for that area... hmmmm... you should probably ask a pharmacist if it would be ok...

Lori said...

They do have "special" dye that you can use down there. Dye it and shave it into a fancy pattern. Like bunny ears or a heart shape or something.

Margie said...

Lori I am truley amazed at your knowledge of products!
Love you!

Lori said...

A girl's gotta know these things....;)

Margie said...

Oh how true that is!!!!!!!!!!!!

pumpkinhead said...

I say draw a face on your bum with big, bright, lucious lips around the area of interest :). But, alas, it's WEdnesday and I'm too late!