Tuesday, November 16, 2004

So is it because it was Monday?

Yesturday started out like any other monday except that due to the storm there was no school. Daniel was thrilled and happily went over to his friends house to snowboard etc. On his return , things began to go downhill.... first he was mad that he had used up his computer time first thing in the morning and somehow that was my fault. Then he was mad 'cos I split the one remaining banana in three pieces. The day before, the other two had each had their own and he hadn't realized that there was one left. Again, my fault. Ended up in his room for being obnoxious, and of course that was a fight. To top off the day, we had company for supper and because he wasn't able to sit where he wanted he went balistic and caused a major scene. And you guessed it, again I'm to blame. He was again sent to his room and we ate our dinner to the glorious sound of a slamming door. Not quite the dinner music I had planned. By the time we were done eating, he managed to come down and behave in a civilized fashion, eat dinner, and enjoy some dessert. But out of all this I have been told that I'm stupid and it's my own fault that my own son doesn't like me. Do you suppose that because it's now Tuesday that my day might go better?

1 comment:

Margie said...

Well I could councell Daniel in how to annoy you without being loud! Remember I'm a pro!!!
Love you hope the rest of the week goes better!