Saturday, November 06, 2004

Let's just paint a whole fricken rainbow shall we.....

So once again my morning has been filled with artistic expression! Samuel came downstairs to inform me that he had colored on Claire's walls once again. When I got upatirs, I noticed that not only had he colored on her walls, he had also done his walls, the railing on the staircase, and the carpet. Needless to say I wasn't happy. And to think I complained about how hard yellow was to get off... blue and grey are even worse. Perhaps someday his talent will make me proud but for now, it's just one of those childhood annoyances.

3 comments:

Margie said...

I'm not sure if it because they are the third children or what but we have about 20 places on the walls upstairs, on our bed sheets, the desks...etc where our dear Jake has colored!

Margie said...

Mr. Clean Magic eraser! It takes everything off!
You should paint a chaulk board onto their wall so they can color till their hearts content!

Margie said...

post again!