Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving....

Most recent things to be thankful for include not burning myself on a full cup of tea being spilled all over the counter as I was reaching for something, not falling off the porch roof as I was out on it washing the bedroom windows, Sam realizing that what I was doing was dangerous and not trying to climb out on the roof himself...yet, and perhaps the most important of all being surrounded by family and friends this weekend as we get together for various things this weekend. Not the least of which is a turkey dinner here tomorrow. Monday is a gathering of football fiends followed by chili at our place.

I love this season of crisp fresh air, beautiful colours and cozy meals. I hope you all get to celebrate with those you love and that you are really able to look at your lives and realize how much we all in fact have to be so thankful for.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

LOL! Good things to be thankful for! I am soooo jealous you get Thanksgiving already.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Margie said...

And a wonderful sister!!!!!!!!!!

Philosophical Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Happy thanksgiving! One of my most favorite holidays!!!

You've been tagged over at my blog! ;)

Anonymous said...

careful you!
happy thanksgiving, we are having a glorious weather weekend here, hope yours is the same.