Thursday, February 17, 2005

ANDREA IS A GENIUS !!!!!!!!

Andrea, you may have solved the tree dilemna.Minter gardens does in fact have them, and they are willing to put them on the bus for me, however, they are 4 ft high and when I spoke with the bus company at this end they can only fit to a height of 3 ft. The guy was also worried that they might be too cold in the cargo space. However, we are not giving up yet.
The question remains, is any tree really worth all this effort? I'm quite sure that it is...

On a different note, there is a new show on CBC called the doodlebops. Sam is enthralled. It's a trio of very brightly costumed adults as rock stars. Sam thinks he is Moe. He tries to breakdance like Moe. He shakes his body like Moe. Maybe he will grow up to be Moe.

Daniel has a secret admirer. He got a very ornately decorated valentine from her on Mon. Yesturday she fessed up. Hud offered to take them out for coffee. I think Daniel almost blushed!

Claire has declared that she can no longer clean up because she is a freak. And at supper last night she quietly said "I just can't do this anymore" What anymore I asked,"eat this food" she replied. I didn't really think that the spaghetti was that bad.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Jacob LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES this showtoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must confess I have found myself stopping to watch also!!!