Saturday, February 26, 2005

Shameful!

I got a call this morning from a friend wondering if I wanted to head out with her for a bit to go to a matinee. I thought I would love to get out of here but Hud isn't home. Anyway, we agreed that she would call when she was leaving and if I was showered and Hud was here that I would plan to escape. What a good idea. I have not been out on a saturday as a woman on the move in AGES! It was fabulous. I bought a blouse... thanks to some birthday money, and then we went to see The Wedding Date. I had already seen it with Karen but it was worth seeing again. It's a feel good movie but every once in awhile you need to see one of those. And of course, there is nothing wrong with looking at Dermot Mulroney.
Anyhoo... home I am once again but it felt really good to be me. Not Huds wife, not mom, and not the lady next door who shovels in her pajamas.
Hope you all had an equally enjoyable day. Lori, glad to hear that your cleaning has you in such a funky mood....

1 comment:

Cori said...

What a wonderful day.I am glad you enjoyed it- now get back in those pajamas and start acting like the mom you are...