Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I can't comment today!

Samantha, Daniel is taking guitar lessons too. You should get your mom to play the violin for you. I'm not sure she still knows how!

Cori, I think that we must all be on the same schedule.... too funny

Andrea, I say skip school til the old teacher comes back, and I would also suggest a meeting with the principal to discuss the lax supervision.

Lori, lucky you! I guess I should give out my address when I'm asked for it huh?!?

Jodi, We are trying the potty thing with Sam again. We are also starting to do some renos in our basement. I'm going to post some before pics. The fools who installed our air exchange system didn't really plan for future development down here, and trying to work around the ducts is a royal pain in the butt. The rest of the floor plan is a little looped as well.

Anyway, hope you all manage to hang in til brighter days ahead.....

2 comments:

Cori said...

Yes it does seem like we are all on the same schedule...I wonder if it's like when college roomates tend to get on schedule with eachother because they live together??? Hmmmm ther should be an experiment on this.But I am not doing it!

Lori said...

Alison, you should give out your address, you never know what your gonna get! I get all kind of stuff in the mail. A few times I have even gotten free tampons!
As for Margie playing the violin, I was desperate for her to play when she lived here, but she never would. I am so sad that I missed out.
As for being on the same schedule, if you are talking about AF, I am on everyone's, I have had mine for three months straight now. If you weren't talking about that, sorry for sharing. Ha ha!