Tuesday, February 01, 2005

SAM JUST WON'T STOP!!!!!!

Sam is into EVERYTHING these days! Yesturday it was only the medicine in the bathroom closet. We still are not totally sure what the kid ate. The options that seemed to present themselves were cat and dog de-wormer, and Sudafed. Of course we had to call poison control and they said that with the de-wormers based on the # of missing capsules that he was under the limit of what was ok for him, but they were concerned with the sudafed. Anyway, it all seems ok now. Today, the first thing he did was pull the stool in the kitchen over to the stove and climb on top of the stove. I found him sitting up there trying to cut some squares. Then while I was in the shower I was sure I could smell something burning. I jumped out and ran down to the family room only to find that he had turned on some lamps and one of them he had knocked the shade onto the lightbulb. I'm sure we were only moments away from flames as it had melted throught the liner of the shade and the outside was turning brown and smoking.
Please no-one call social sevices....... I'm keeping at my hip from now on!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I heard them in like bison in the mornings to the bathroom while I shower. Emma gets dressed and Oliver tries to climb over the edge of the tub and usually gets in with me. Must shower!