Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Someday it will be worth something right?

Someday Sams creativity will bring him great success right? And then all of his destruction here will be worth the headache, the money put out to fix things, the elbow grease used to clean things etc.
Of course, there are the days that he brings nothing but joy and laughter. Like when he says things like "no fanks" or gets so excited that his voice reaches unnatural decibles. Watching him snowboard around the house on a piece of cardboard, and then outside on Daniels old toys r us board has my brother all excited about getting him to the ski hill for real.
He is a great little boy so filled with wonder at everything and I just need to remember that he is only learning about his world. However, I might add that since he had covered himself with a big blanket to work on his art, I'm quite sure that he knows he was misbehaving. What a turkey. Paper only Sam!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment comment comment
There ya happy sis i did it =P

Cori said...

Okay no bickering between sister allowed!! I have just now decided that I can have "nice" things in my house. Finally. They are almost 9 and 11 and I am now just getting nice furniture. Hang in there soon you will too!

Margie said...

Very bizar my sister being called sister by someone else... nice though! I wonder what my brother is like... maybe someday I will find out.

Brother of Al do you have a blog... if not time to sign up so I can get to know you!

Al glad you see the positive! Maybe Jake and Sam can be cousins in crime :)

pumpkinhead said...

Oh dear, not the SOFA!

Samuel is one of a kind...aren't you glad? :p

I'm sure he'll be a great arteest someday and provide you with your dream home. And you'll be able to say 'He used to draw on my sofa' :)

Lori said...

Until I read Margie's comment I was a little confused. I was sure there were only the two of you in the family, but then I remembered that you Alison have found your extensions. Fun. Yes, more blogs please!
My son is already starting to be a daredevil. He climbs the cupboards and is a sneaky little creature. I think it must be a boy thing.