Saturday, February 26, 2005

I need sleep....

The kids were feverish yesturday so I kept Daniel home. By last night things were worse. In the night we were up with all of them. Claire sounded croopy in her cough but seemed not to be having trouble breathing. Daniel couldn't breathe cos he was stuffed up and Sam I think kept waking cos of the noise of the rest of us. Then Claires legs were aching. Of course she was crying which makes it all even worse. We couldn't get her to stop. Daniel woke this morning saying his stomache hurt and about two minutes later he was puking. So, Sam and I have been playing cars in between me running from one invalid to the next. Hud had to speak at a breakfast thing this morning so I'm here on my own, stealing a second to myself.
The sun is shining and the snow is all sparkly. A great day to be at the hill but instead we are here, enjoying the rays from the inside.
Happy day to all the rest of you.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Love you!!! Wish I could hug you all!!!

Lori said...

Hope everything clears up soon. Sending hugs your way!

Cori said...

It's a nice day to recoup.I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.